NEM General Assembly
The NEM Initiative – New European Media Initiative – is a European Technology Platform, fostering the convergence among Media, Content, Creative industries, Social Media, Broadcasting and Telecom sectors, as well as Consumer electronics to develop a common innovation environment for the new European media landscape.
Program of the 25th edition of the NEM General Assembly will included the following topics:
- Addresses from EC representatives
- Elections of new members of the NEM Steering Board
- NEM Strategy:
- Approval of NEM SRIA (Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda) 2018
- Discussion on NEM research and innovation roadmaps, presentation of NEM position papers
- Policy recommendations from European media sector
- Talks on special topics
- Social Media and future of media
- Creative industries in the future media landscape
- NEM ambassador – promoting and participating in NEM mission
… and much more as well as some time for networking!